Please sign so our voices can be heard!
SUPPORT THE PETITION
Turkey's aggression against Greece & Cyprus
Turkey is violating international treaties and threatening war against Greece by attempting to drill for natural gas in Greek waters!
- The President of the United States Donald J Trump
- The President of the European Council Charles Michel
- The President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen
- The President of the European Parliament David Sassoli
- The Secretary-General of NATO Jens Stoltenberg
- All the Presidents or Prime Ministers of the European Union including Angela Merkel & Emmanuel Macron
- The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Boris Johnson
- The President of Egypt Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi
- The Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu
July 21, 2020
On July 21st, 2020, Turkey submitted a NAVTEX to perform seismic tests to identify natural gas reservoirs in Greek waters.
Greece, the cradle of democracy and Western civilization, a member of the European Union, a long-time partner of US interests in Southeast Europe, a NATO member, is bullied by neighboring Turkey who is violating international treaties and is threatening regional stability by:
- Threatening war and occupation of up to 50 Aegean islands if not allowed to drill for natural gas in Greek waters
- Occupying illegally by military force the Northern part of Cyprus for 46 years
- Converting Hagia Sophia, the symbol of Christianity, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site into a mosque!
- Fostering illegal immigrant flow into Greece and Europe
- Supporting extremist Islamist movements in Greece and Europe
- Trespassing Greek aerospace daily and causing multiple costly military plane dogfights
If Turkey does not stop pressuring Greece and Cyprus militarily and economically, economic and military sanctions must be implemented against Turkey.
By signing this petition, you are demanding that the authorities above call immediately upon Turkey to end its illegal actions that violate the sovereign rights of Greece and Cyprus and undermine peace and security in the region.
The only way to stability in the Eastern Mediterranean region is to respect International Laws.
World Hellenic Diaspora
A Project of Hellenic Cultural Center of the Southwest
AND COUNTING +++
Marc Van den Boeck
SIGN THE PETITION
Your valuable signature will help the political leaders make wise decisions on this topic. Each member of your family must sign seperately
Where we send?
The petition will be sent
to these authorities
Donald J Trump
President of the United States
President of the European Council
Ursula von der Leyen
President of the European Commission
President of the European Parliament
Secretary-General of NATO
Presidents or Prime Ministers of the European Union
Prime Minister of United Kingdom
Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi
President of Egypt
Prime Minister of Israel